You're invited to our IN-PERSON (INSIDE) and ONLINE ON-DEMAND services as we gather to worship God through prayer, and hearing & learning from God's Word, the Bible, in the context of community. We'll also be taking communion at our In-Person services which will be provided to you when you check-in.
We’d like to encourage & welcome you to bring your children along! Our Chilliwack & Promontory services will have a separate Kid's Ministry program available only through pre-registration (register as 'Kid's Ministry Program' attendee type) for kids aged 2 to 10. Alternatively your kids can remain with you during the services (register as 'In-Person Service' attendee type), and all campuses will have activity pages available. Feel free to bring your own activities for them too (eg. Colouring Supplies, Books, Tablets) to enjoy during our service. You can also download and print out our Kids Ministry activity pages - here.
Registration opens every Wednesday before at 7.00am.
+ Pre-registration is required to attend the In-Person services & Kid's Ministry Program.
+ Due to capacity restrictions please register each child for one of either the In-Person Services or the Kid's Ministry Program.
*Promontory Campus will be meeting at the Chilliwack Campus.
**Due to capacity restrictions please register each child for one of either the In-Person Services or the Kid's Ministry Program.
When completing registration please signup as individuals not as couples (eg. 1.Joe Smith 2.Jenny Smith NOT 1.Joe & Jenny Smith) and only those in your immediate household to ensure the available spots are tallied correctly.
If for any reason you are unable to attend this event after registering, please cancel your registration using the link at the bottom of the registration confirmation email or contact the Central Office well in advance so that we can make your spot/s available.
COVID Protocols include:
* Please stay home if you are showing any symptoms of illness.
* 2 metres or 6 feet social distancing is required.
* Per PHO Masks are mandatory for all attendees, and members of the congregation are not allowed to sing.
* Participants must disperse immediately after a worship service,and must not congregate with other participants who are leaving the service,or arriving to attend a subsequent service.
* Please refrain from physical touch including handshakes and hugging.
* Children attending the 'In Person Service' must remain with their families, please ensure they do not run around.
You can read the PHO order for 'Variance: Indoor Worship Services' - Here
Can't attend an In-Person Service?
Why not join us online on-demand through one of the following channels:
+ WEB: Central365.org/WatchOnline
+ YOUTUBE: Central365.org/YouTube
+ APP: Central Community Church App (iOS | Android)
+ ROKU: 'Central Community Church'
We do full online services every Sunday!