Sunday, January 16, 2022, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Gather and Equip events create space to grow deeper in our discipleship to Jesus through active Biblical learning on key cultural, theological and practical issues facing individuals and families.
God is a relational God and has built us for community with others. But our relationships with family, friends and neighbors can also be sources of great heartache and strain in a fallen world. In fact, some of our closest relationships can feel like warfare. At this Gather and Equip event, we will learn about what spiritual forces are at work in our relationships and how understating the unseen realm can help us love God and love others more deeply.
Each event will incorporate:
- A space for active learning in the context of community.
- 2 blocks of teaching on a cultural, theological, or practical issue that impacts our discipleship.
- A space for group discussion or to practice a spiritual exercise related to the topic.
- A space to give and receive prayer with others.
- Light snacks with Tea/Coffee
RSVP is required for each session. No childcare is available.