Sunday, September 19, 2021, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Gather and Equip events create space to grow deeper in our discipleship to Jesus through active Biblical learning on key cultural, theological and practical issues facing individuals and families.
In the busyness of life, our relationship with Jesus can get crowded out by all of the responsibilities of family and work. How can we prioritize spending time with Jesus and practically experience his presence in the everyday stuff of life? This equipping event is meant to help us grow in our personal spiritual walk with Jesus in the midst of real life. Come learn in community with others and grow in your relationship with Jesus.
Each event will incorporate:
- A space for active learning in the context of community.
- 2 blocks of teaching on a cultural, theological, or practical issue that impacts our discipleship.
- A space for group discussion or to practice a spiritual exercise related to the topic.
- A space to give and receive prayer with others.
- Light snacks with Tea/Coffee
RSVP is required for each session. No childcare is available.