Every Wednesday, from 04/14/2021 to 06/16/2021, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
We are excited to announce a new ministry at Central!
We are creating a place for women to thrive, a support group that will begin Wednesday April 14th from 10-12. This women's group will provide directed discussion led by Aimee Salazar - a gifted biblical counsellor - allowing women to process life and their walk with Jesus. Limited child-care (5months to 5 years old) will be available (by donation), with pre-registration for participants and their children required.
Registration is required to attend this event.
Space is limited and masks will be required. When registering please register yourself and any children.
Meeting at the Central Community Church - Chilliwack Campus
Wednesdays | April 14th - June 16th | 10.00AM - 12.00PM
If for any reason you are unable to attend this event after registering, please cancel your registration using the link at the bottom of the registration confirmation email or contact the Central Office well in advance so that we can make your spot/s available.
COVID Protocols include:
* Please stay home if you are showing any symptoms of illness.
* 2 metres or 6 feet social distancing is required.
* Masks are required at this event.
* Please refrain from physical touch including handshakes and hugging.
* Children must remain with their families, please ensure they do not run around.