Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. - Psalm 119:105
- The M'Cheyne Bible Reading Plan linked through the ESV Bible website. The site automatically gathers all of your reading onto one page for simplicity and if you miss a day you can make easy adjustments.
- D.A. Carson's For the Love of God is a wonderful (and free!) companion devotional book to use alongside your Bible Reading Plan
- Additionally, here are 10 Bible Reading Plans from Crossway—These are especially helpful because of the many formats available (RSS, iCal, mobile, print, email). For example, if you have a long commute to work, consider listening to the Bible in a year. Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear (Rev. 2:29).
- Here is a list of 15 Bible Reading Plans compiled by Ligonier Ministries.
- Consider downloading this Bible app, which has several good plans.
- Here is a simple print-off version of the M'Cheyne Bible Reading Plan.
- Bookmarks are available at the Welcome Centers of both campuses with dates and passages laid out.
Want to grow in your walk with Jesus and understanding of the Bible?
Read the Bible in a year by making use of this reading plan and additional resources.
The M'Cheyne's One-Year Bible Reading Plan has you read two passages in the Old Testament, one from the New Testament, and one from either the Psalms or the Gospels. In one year you read through the whole Old Testament once and the New Testament and the Psalms twice. We invite you to make use of this great Bible Reading Plan as well as a companion devotional book by D.A. Carson entitled For The Love of God.
Additionally, make use of the Family and Private reading options that M'Cheyne lays out if it fits your situation.
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.
- 2 Timothy 3:16-17